The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 25 and April 2 among 293 digital marketers across a variety of industries, including retail, travel, and automotive.
Just over half (52%) of respondents say they think their search rankings and their organic traffic will be affected by Google's update.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing