The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 25 and April 2 among 293 digital marketers across a variety of industries, including retail, travel, and automotive.
Just over half (52%) of respondents say they think their search rankings and their organic traffic will be affected by Google's update.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords