The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 25 and April 2 among 293 digital marketers across a variety of industries, including retail, travel, and automotive.
Just over half (52%) of respondents say they think their search rankings and their organic traffic will be affected by Google's update.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts