The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 25 and April 2 among 293 digital marketers across a variety of industries, including retail, travel, and automotive.
Just over half (52%) of respondents say they think their search rankings and their organic traffic will be affected by Google's update.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]