The report was based on an analysis of over 5 million online conversations about 200 top global B2B companies. The researchers looked at mentions on social networks as well as on news sites, forums, and blogs.
IBM is the most mentioned B2B brand online in most places. However, it is not the top mentioned company in every country. For example, oil-rich countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates, talk most about energy brands, such as ExxonMobil, BP, and Chevron.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]