The report was based on an analysis of over 5 million online conversations about 200 top global B2B companies. The researchers looked at mentions on social networks as well as on news sites, forums, and blogs.
IBM is the most mentioned B2B brand online in most places. However, it is not the top mentioned company in every country. For example, oil-rich countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates, talk most about energy brands, such as ExxonMobil, BP, and Chevron.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]