The report was based on an analysis of over 5 million online conversations about 200 top global B2B companies. The researchers looked at mentions on social networks as well as on news sites, forums, and blogs.
IBM is the most mentioned B2B brand online in most places. However, it is not the top mentioned company in every country. For example, oil-rich countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates, talk most about energy brands, such as ExxonMobil, BP, and Chevron.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?