Some 79% of all keywords return search results that integrate at least one Google Universal Search (AKA blended search) element—the additional snippet of media and information that accompanies traditional results—according to a recent report from Searchmetrics.
The report was based on data from a large set of keyword searches conducted on Google US search throughout 2014. Searchmetrics has been conducting similar analyses of Universal Search since 2009.
Some 55% of search results for the keywords tested included video integration; 40%, images; 16%, shopping product listing ads (PLAs); 13%, news stories; and 7%, maps.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]