The Digital Democracy Survey examines the generational technology preferences of more than 2,000 consumers age 14 and older in the United States; respondents were categorized as Trailing Millennials (age 14-25), Leading Millennials (26-31), Generation Xers (32-48), Baby Boomers (49-67), and Matures (68+).
Three-quarters or more of Trailing Millennials (76%), Leading Millennials (78%), Gen Xers (79%), and Baby Boomers (75%) say their smartphone is one of their three most valued tech devices.
Some 80% of Matures say their flatscreen television is one of their three most valued tech devices, whereas only 40% of Trailing Millennials say the same.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]