The report was based on data from a survey of 7,890 Internet users in the United States and 8,010 Internet users in the United Kingdom, age 16-64.
Some 20% of respondents age 16-19 say YouTube is the coolest social network/app; Instagram ranks second (16%), followed by Facebook (14%), Tumblr (13%), and Snapchat (12%).
Among all Internet users surveyed (age 16-64), Facebook ranks first (37% say it is the coolest), followed by YouTube (22%) and Pinterest (7%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect