The report was based on data from a survey of 7,890 Internet users in the United States and 8,010 Internet users in the United Kingdom, age 16-64.
Some 20% of respondents age 16-19 say YouTube is the coolest social network/app; Instagram ranks second (16%), followed by Facebook (14%), Tumblr (13%), and Snapchat (12%).
Among all Internet users surveyed (age 16-64), Facebook ranks first (37% say it is the coolest), followed by YouTube (22%) and Pinterest (7%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)