The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (68% B2B-focused, 32% B2C).
Some 65% of respondents say crafting a meaningful call-to-action offer is one of the most effective methods they use for increasing CTRs; other popular tactics include list segmentation (47% say it is one of the most effective) and message personalization (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends