The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (68% B2B-focused, 32% B2C).
Some 65% of respondents say crafting a meaningful call-to-action offer is one of the most effective methods they use for increasing CTRs; other popular tactics include list segmentation (47% say it is one of the most effective) and message personalization (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability