The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2015 of 1,000 adults.
Some 33% of dads surveyed picked handwritten cards as the gift they'd most like to receive from their children; electronics were next (16% chose), followed by sporting goods (15%), tools (13%), outdoor items (9%), clothing (9%), and activity trackers (5%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends