The report was based on data from a survey of 286 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (71%, B2B-focused; 29%, B2C).
Some 72% of respondents say content creation is one of the most effective SEO tactics they employ; other top tactics are keyword/phrase research (48% cite), frequent website updating (34%), and relevant link building (33%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Challenging Tactics
- 52% of respondents say relevant link-building is one of the most difficult SEO tactics they employ.
- 46% say relevant content creation is one of the most difficult tactics.
Most Useful Metrics
- 54% of respondents say website traffic is one of the most useful metrics for measuring SEO performance.
- 50% say leads generated is one of the most useful metrics.
- 40% of respondents say changing search algorithms is one of the biggest obstacles to SEO success.
- 38% say budget constraints is one of the biggest obstacles.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 286 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (71% B2B-focused; 29% B2C)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO Keyword Strategy for B2B Content Development
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes on Websites [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results