As part of anticipated global advertising trends, "Fast-track Asia" (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) is expected to record the biggest increase in ad spend growth this year of any region (9.4%), followed by Latin America (8.2%).
Eastern Europe/Central Asia is the only region where ad spend is expected to decline in 2015 (-8.5%), in large part because of a drop in oil prices and sanctions against Russia.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?