The Smith family—Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and their children, Jaden, Willow, and Trey—are the most clickable celebrities in native advertisements, according to a recent report from MGID.
The report was based on 2015 data from 20 million individual visitors to more than 3,000 entertainment/lifestyle websites on which native advertisements—paid units that include photos and text—were served.
Clickability was determined based on the volume of units featuring each celebrity, the overall number of clicks, and the average click-through rate.
Taylor Swift ranks second on MGID's list, followed by Megan Fox, Iggy Azalea, Dwayne ("The Rock") Johnson, Lynda Carter, Nicolas Cage, Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, and Jennifer Lawrence.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country