How are marketers finding bloggers to work with? Which metrics are being used to measure the success of partnerships? Do bloggers most like to partner with brands, agencies, or third-party networks ?
To find out, GroupHigh recently surveyed 4,000 bloggers who are regularly being approached by brands and agencies. Respondents were asked for feedback on their current marketing relationships and what they would like to see in the future.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 87% of the bloggers surveyed say marketers are asking for links to their social profiles as well as data on the size of their following before starting partnerships.
- 75% are being asked for verified traffic data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19