How are marketers finding bloggers to work with? Which metrics are being used to measure the success of partnerships? Do bloggers most like to partner with brands, agencies, or third-party networks ?
To find out, GroupHigh recently surveyed 4,000 bloggers who are regularly being approached by brands and agencies. Respondents were asked for feedback on their current marketing relationships and what they would like to see in the future.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 87% of the bloggers surveyed say marketers are asking for links to their social profiles as well as data on the size of their following before starting partnerships.
- 75% are being asked for verified traffic data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]