The report was based on data from a survey of 400 marketers at brands, media companies, and agencies.
Finding ways to use Big Data well was cited as the most important digital opportunity by 19% of brand marketers, 10% of marketers at media companies, and 13% of agency marketers.
The other top opportunities cited by respondents were multi-screen marketing, breaking down social and mobile silos, optimizing the role of video, and location-based marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams