The report was based on data from a survey of 400 marketers at brands, media companies, and agencies.
Finding ways to use Big Data well was cited as the most important digital opportunity by 19% of brand marketers, 10% of marketers at media companies, and 13% of agency marketers.
The other top opportunities cited by respondents were multi-screen marketing, breaking down social and mobile silos, optimizing the role of video, and location-based marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]