Nearly two-thirds (65%) of senior marketing executives say visual assets (photos, video, illustrations, and infographics) are core to how their brand story is communicated, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and Libris.
The report was based on data from a survey of 177 North America-based senior marketers (52% from B2B companies, 18% from B2C companies, 30% B2B-B2C hybrid). One-fourth of respondents work for organizations with more than $1 billion in annual revenue.
Infographics are viewed as being extremely important to current marketing and storytelling strategies, with 57% of respondents saying they are critical; 46% of respondents say photography is critical, and 36% say video is critical.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Video Testimonials That Inspire Action: Storytelling Summit Speaker Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership
- Brand Video Benchmarks: Length and Engagement Trends
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand