Nearly two-thirds (65%) of senior marketing executives say visual assets (photos, video, illustrations, and infographics) are core to how their brand story is communicated, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and Libris.
The report was based on data from a survey of 177 North America-based senior marketers (52% from B2B companies, 18% from B2C companies, 30% B2B-B2C hybrid). One-fourth of respondents work for organizations with more than $1 billion in annual revenue.
Infographics are viewed as being extremely important to current marketing and storytelling strategies, with 57% of respondents saying they are critical; 46% of respondents say photography is critical, and 36% say video is critical.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]