Are enterprise-level companies creating content pieces that are grammatically accurate and easy to read?
The content of each company was assessed based on two criteria: Quality (how many errors each piece contained on average per 1,000 words, as well as whether it followed 62 core writing practices), and clarity (sentence length, structural complexity, word choice, etc.).
Only one in five (19%) of the companies examined is creating consistent, high-quality content, according to the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing