Are enterprise-level companies creating content pieces that are grammatically accurate and easy to read?
The content of each company was assessed based on two criteria: Quality (how many errors each piece contained on average per 1,000 words, as well as whether it followed 62 core writing practices), and clarity (sentence length, structural complexity, word choice, etc.).
Only one in five (19%) of the companies examined is creating consistent, high-quality content, according to the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]