Are enterprise-level companies creating content pieces that are grammatically accurate and easy to read?
The content of each company was assessed based on two criteria: Quality (how many errors each piece contained on average per 1,000 words, as well as whether it followed 62 core writing practices), and clarity (sentence length, structural complexity, word choice, etc.).
Only one in five (19%) of the companies examined is creating consistent, high-quality content, according to the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World