How big is the Internet? How many online actions are taking place? How much digital content is being consumed?
To find out, Domo looked at publicly available data from a range of sources—including social networks, e-commerce sites, and Web traffic measurement tools—to determine the number of interactions happening online each minute, on average.
Among the key insights from the analysis:
—Vine users play 1 million videos on average in a minute.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]