How big is the Internet? How many online actions are taking place? How much digital content is being consumed?
To find out, Domo looked at publicly available data from a range of sources—including social networks, e-commerce sites, and Web traffic measurement tools—to determine the number of interactions happening online each minute, on average.
Among the key insights from the analysis:
—Vine users play 1 million videos on average in a minute.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]