Half of US marketers say they have initiatives in place to reach minority populations, such as African-Americans, Hispanics, and Asian-Americans, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and Geoscape.
The report was based on data from a survey of 150 senior marketing leaders in the United States.
Some 51% of respondents say their organization has multicultural initiatives in place, and 49% say their organization does not.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]