Half of US marketers say they have initiatives in place to reach minority populations, such as African-Americans, Hispanics, and Asian-Americans, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and Geoscape.
The report was based on data from a survey of 150 senior marketing leaders in the United States.
Some 51% of respondents say their organization has multicultural initiatives in place, and 49% say their organization does not.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help