The report was based on data from an analysis of the more than 100 billion emails sent in 2014 and 2015 by more than 650,000 global Constant Contact clients. The campaigns were sent by businesses in wide range of B2B and B2C industries and nonprofit groups.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work