The report was based on data from an analysis of the more than 100 billion emails sent in 2014 and 2015 by more than 650,000 global Constant Contact clients. The campaigns were sent by businesses in wide range of B2B and B2C industries and nonprofit groups.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate