The report was based on an analysis of 357 million marketing messages sent by recognized brands to subscribers. Inbox placement statistics were based on performance across more than 150 mailbox providers in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
This year's 79% email deliverability rate is down from 83% in 2014, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends