The most searched-for Halloween costume so far this year is Harley Quinn, a DC Comics supervillain who features in the upcoming Suicide Squad film, according to a recent report from Bing Ads Industry Insights.
The report was based on Bing online search data collected across all device types between September 1 and October 7, 2015.
The second most searched-for specific costume on Bing is a Minion, followed by Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Maleficent.
The most popular general costume-related searches are Halloween costumes, Halloween costumes women, Party City Halloween costumes, baby costumes, and costumes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]