The most searched-for Halloween costume so far this year is Harley Quinn, a DC Comics supervillain who features in the upcoming Suicide Squad film, according to a recent report from Bing Ads Industry Insights.
The report was based on Bing online search data collected across all device types between September 1 and October 7, 2015.
The second most searched-for specific costume on Bing is a Minion, followed by Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Maleficent.
The most popular general costume-related searches are Halloween costumes, Halloween costumes women, Party City Halloween costumes, baby costumes, and costumes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]