The most searched-for Halloween costume so far this year is Harley Quinn, a DC Comics supervillain who features in the upcoming Suicide Squad film, according to a recent report from Bing Ads Industry Insights.
The report was based on Bing online search data collected across all device types between September 1 and October 7, 2015.
The second most searched-for specific costume on Bing is a Minion, followed by Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Maleficent.
The most popular general costume-related searches are Halloween costumes, Halloween costumes women, Party City Halloween costumes, baby costumes, and costumes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]