How do marketers discover, research, and evaluate marketing technologies?
To find out, in June 2015 Walker Sands Communications surveyed 313 marketers based in the United States. Respondents work for a range of company sizes (29% at businesses with fewer than 50 employees; 17% at enterprises with 5000+ employees) and hold titles at all levels (31% coordinator/specialist, 28% manager, 21% vice-president, 5% CMO, 16% other).
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age