The report was based on data from a survey of 3,000 people in the United States and United Kingdom. Respondents were shown the logos of 100 top global brands, then asked to name and describe the ones they found most memorable.
Nike is the most memorable of the logos examined (16% of respondents cited it), followed by Apple (15.6%), McDonald's (11.1%), and Coca-Cola (9.7%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]
- Four Google Alerts Alternatives That You Will Actually Want to Use