The report was based on data from an annual survey of nearly 300 brands, agencies, and publishers.
Nine in ten ad buyers say they are are shifting spend from linear TV to digital channels, with 10% of television budgets being reallocated on average.
Some 88% of marketers who are moving TV dollars toward digital channels say they are shifting that ad spend to some form of video, such as desktop, mobile, or over-the-top (OTT).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search