The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational/nonprofit organizations).
Most respondents (80%) say they use online video to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Other top motivations include promoting products/services (65%), increasing Web traffic/SEO results (61%), and generating new sales leads (57%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget