The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational/nonprofit organizations).
Most respondents (80%) say they use online video to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Other top motivations include promoting products/services (65%), increasing Web traffic/SEO results (61%), and generating new sales leads (57%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Fully 83% of respondents say they embed videos on their own websites; 69% share videos on YouTube, and 64% post them on other social networks.
Number of Videos
Some 39% of respondents say they expect their organization to produce 1-10 videos this year.
- 55% of respondents say limited budget is one of their top challenges with video marketing
- 45% struggle with the amount of time it takes to create high-quality video content.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational and nonprofit organizations).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and 'Innovation Thinker' Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]