The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational/nonprofit organizations).
Most respondents (80%) say they use online video to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Other top motivations include promoting products/services (65%), increasing Web traffic/SEO results (61%), and generating new sales leads (57%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]