The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational/nonprofit organizations).
Most respondents (80%) say they use online video to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Other top motivations include promoting products/services (65%), increasing Web traffic/SEO results (61%), and generating new sales leads (57%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]