The report was based on data from a survey of 5,247 C-suite executives (CEOs, CFOs, CHROs, CIOs, CMOs, and COOs) from more than 70 countries. Respondents—most of whom were interviewed face-to-face—work for a wide range of large public and private enterprises.
Technology is seen as having the biggest impact on the competitive landscape, followed by market factors (cited by 71% of respondents), regulatory concerns (55%), and macro-economic factors (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]
- Seven Challenges Plaguing the Modern Workplace [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns