The report was based on data from a survey of 5,247 C-suite executives (CEOs, CFOs, CHROs, CIOs, CMOs, and COOs) from more than 70 countries. Respondents—most of whom were interviewed face-to-face—work for a wide range of large public and private enterprises.
Technology is seen as having the biggest impact on the competitive landscape, followed by market factors (cited by 71% of respondents), regulatory concerns (55%), and macro-economic factors (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]
- What Workers Want Most From Employers
- The Gig Economy and You: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]