The annual report was based on an analysis of more than 100 million pieces of content from news outlets, blogs, and social media sources.
The researchers determined CMOs' influence scores based on the quality of people/entities mentioning each executive, as well the volume of reactions generated by the opinions attributed to that influencer within the studied timeframe of May 12 to September 30, 2015.
Kevin Hochman, CMO of KFC US, ranks as the second most influential head marketer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends