The annual report was based on an analysis of more than 100 million pieces of content from news outlets, blogs, and social media sources.
The researchers determined CMOs' influence scores based on the quality of people/entities mentioning each executive, as well the volume of reactions generated by the opinions attributed to that influencer within the studied timeframe of May 12 to September 30, 2015.
Kevin Hochman, CMO of KFC US, ranks as the second most influential head marketer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons E-Commerce Businesses Should Consider Blockchain [Infographic]
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]