The annual report was based on an analysis of more than 100 million pieces of content from news outlets, blogs, and social media sources.
The researchers determined CMOs' influence scores based on the quality of people/entities mentioning each executive, as well the volume of reactions generated by the opinions attributed to that influencer within the studied timeframe of May 12 to September 30, 2015.
Kevin Hochman, CMO of KFC US, ranks as the second most influential head marketer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas