Businesses are increasingly incorporating data into their marketing efforts in order to create more personalized customer experiences and better measure ROI, according to a recent report from Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey of 234 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world.
Some 60% respondents say creating more personalized customer experiences is an important objective of using data as part of their marketing efforts; 51% say measuring data-driven ROI is a top goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers