Businesses are increasingly incorporating data into their marketing efforts in order to create more personalized customer experiences and better measure ROI, according to a recent report from Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey of 234 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world.
Some 60% respondents say creating more personalized customer experiences is an important objective of using data as part of their marketing efforts; 51% say measuring data-driven ROI is a top goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]