Businesses are increasingly incorporating data into their marketing efforts in order to create more personalized customer experiences and better measure ROI, according to a recent report from Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey of 234 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world.
Some 60% respondents say creating more personalized customer experiences is an important objective of using data as part of their marketing efforts; 51% say measuring data-driven ROI is a top goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons E-Commerce Businesses Should Consider Blockchain [Infographic]
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]