The report was based data from over 250 million monthly pageviews, engagements, and social media shares of content from major online publishers.
The researchers examined which types of content were most often shared on male-orientated websites compared with female-oriented websites.
The content pieces shared most by men on the sites examined were about timely topics like sports (48% of shares) and world affairs (22%), the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]