The report was based data from over 250 million monthly pageviews, engagements, and social media shares of content from major online publishers.
The researchers examined which types of content were most often shared on male-orientated websites compared with female-oriented websites.
The content pieces shared most by men on the sites examined were about timely topics like sports (48% of shares) and world affairs (22%), the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares