The report was based data from over 250 million monthly pageviews, engagements, and social media shares of content from major online publishers.
The researchers examined which types of content were most often shared on male-orientated websites compared with female-oriented websites.
The content pieces shared most by men on the sites examined were about timely topics like sports (48% of shares) and world affairs (22%), the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]