The report was based data from over 250 million monthly pageviews, engagements, and social media shares of content from major online publishers.
The researchers examined which types of content were most often shared on male-orientated websites compared with female-oriented websites.
The content pieces shared most by men on the sites examined were about timely topics like sports (48% of shares) and world affairs (22%), the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)