Which International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) product categories, companies, and attendees were talked about most at this year's event?
To find out, ScribbleLive analyzed more than 100 million articles about CES 2016 published January 1-8 by news, blog, and social outlets. The researchers assigned weighted influence scores based on the credibility of the outlet where each piece was published/consumed and the volume of reactions generated.
Below, key findings from the report.
Top Product Categories
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends