The volume of online searches related to Valentine's Day gifts starts to rise slowly at the end of January and spikes during the first two weeks of February, according to a recent report from Bing.
Searches related to Valentine's Day gifts begin to rise the last week of January and hit their peak the week of the holiday, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]