The report was based on data from a survey of more than 6,000 B2B buyers, marketers, and salespeople in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
B2B buyers highly value detailed product information, and they often want to dive deeply into technical details when evaluating vendors, the analysis found.
Some 35% of B2B buyers surveyed say information about product features and functions is the content they value most from vendors; in contrast, just 24% of marketers say this is the most important content type.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World