The report was based on data from a survey of more than 6,000 B2B buyers, marketers, and salespeople in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
B2B buyers highly value detailed product information, and they often want to dive deeply into technical details when evaluating vendors, the analysis found.
Some 35% of B2B buyers surveyed say information about product features and functions is the content they value most from vendors; in contrast, just 24% of marketers say this is the most important content type.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]