The report was based on data from a survey of more than 6,000 B2B buyers, marketers, and salespeople in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
B2B buyers highly value detailed product information, and they often want to dive deeply into technical details when evaluating vendors, the analysis found.
Some 35% of B2B buyers surveyed say information about product features and functions is the content they value most from vendors; in contrast, just 24% of marketers say this is the most important content type.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- An Easy Three-Step Headline Formula That Grabs Customer Attention in Just Five Minutes (With Examples)
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage