The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 adults in the United States age 18 or older who were asked questions about various political ad types and formats.
More than half (58%) of respondents say they are not at all or not very interested in political advertisements; 42% say they are extremely, very, or somewhat interested.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]