The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 adults in the United States age 18 or older who were asked questions about various political ad types and formats.
More than half (58%) of respondents say they are not at all or not very interested in political advertisements; 42% say they are extremely, very, or somewhat interested.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]