Which industries have the highest open, click-to-open, and click-through email rates (among other email statistics)? How does the use of tactics such as tracking, targeting, and subject line testing vary by vertical?
To find out, GetResponse, Holistic Email Marketing, and Smart Insights surveyed 1,831 global email marketers who work for companies in 15 major industries; most (68%) respondents have senior roles within their organization, holding titles such as CEO, director, owner, department head, or manager of marketing, digital marketing, or e-commerce.
Below, key email statistics and findings from the report.
Key Metrics by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?