Which industries have the highest open, click-to-open, and click-through email rates (among other email statistics)? How does the use of tactics such as tracking, targeting, and subject line testing vary by vertical?
To find out, GetResponse, Holistic Email Marketing, and Smart Insights surveyed 1,831 global email marketers who work for companies in 15 major industries; most (68%) respondents have senior roles within their organization, holding titles such as CEO, director, owner, department head, or manager of marketing, digital marketing, or e-commerce.
Below, key email statistics and findings from the report.
Key Metrics by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]