Which industries have the highest, or lowest, Google AdWords click-through rates, engagement levels, and costs?
To find out, WordStream examined 2,367 US-based client accounts from a wide range of verticals accounting for $34.4 million in 2Q15 AdWords spend.
The researchers looked at data for both Google AdWords' Search and Display networks. Median click-through rate (CTR), cost per click (CPC), conversion rate (CVR), and cost per action (CPA) were calculated for each industry examined.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts