The report was based on data from a survey of 500 B2B marketers at the manager level or higher who work at companies with more than 250 employees.
A quarter of respondents say their organization's digital B2B advertising fails to meet expectations all of the time, and 45% say their ads fail to meet expectations some of the time; 21% say their digital ads mainly meet expectations, and 8% say they always meet expectations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]