The report was based on data from a survey of 500 B2B marketers at the manager level or higher who work at companies with more than 250 employees.
A quarter of respondents say their organization's digital B2B advertising fails to meet expectations all of the time, and 45% say their ads fail to meet expectations some of the time; 21% say their digital ads mainly meet expectations, and 8% say they always meet expectations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising