The report was based on data from a survey of 500 B2B marketers at the manager level or higher who work at companies with more than 250 employees.
A quarter of respondents say their organization's digital B2B advertising fails to meet expectations all of the time, and 45% say their ads fail to meet expectations some of the time; 21% say their digital ads mainly meet expectations, and 8% say they always meet expectations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country