The report was based on data from a 1Q16 survey of 10,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked to rate their recent interactions with 294 companies across 20 industries.
Each brand was assigned a Temkin Experience Rating (TxR) based three dimensions: success, effort, and emotion.
Publix and H-E-B earned the highest ratings for success from consumers; Publix, O’Reilly Auto Parts, True Value, and Save-a Lot earned the highest ratings for effort; Publix, Chick-fil-A, and Residence Inn earned the top marks for emotion.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands