The report was based on 4Q15 anonymized online video metrics from Ooyala's customer base, which includes global media outlets such as ESPN, Univision, Sky Sports, Foxtel, NBCUniversal, RTL, M6, TV4 and Mediacorp.
Some 69% of videos streamed on smartphones are shorter than 10 minutes in length, the analysis found.
In contrast, the majority (54%) of video content watched on tablets is longer than 10 minutes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]