The report was based on 4Q15 anonymized online video metrics from Ooyala's customer base, which includes global media outlets such as ESPN, Univision, Sky Sports, Foxtel, NBCUniversal, RTL, M6, TV4 and Mediacorp.
Some 69% of videos streamed on smartphones are shorter than 10 minutes in length, the analysis found.
In contrast, the majority (54%) of video content watched on tablets is longer than 10 minutes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile