The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 of 330 self-identified content marketers who work for companies located in the United States.
Some 88% of respondents say their team generates content ideas in regular group meetings, and 76% say ideas are developed during dedicated brainstorming sessions; 60% of respondents say content ideas are generated by individual staff members.
Only 28% of respondents say content ideas come from research.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO