The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 of 330 self-identified content marketers who work for companies located in the United States.
Some 88% of respondents say their team generates content ideas in regular group meetings, and 76% say ideas are developed during dedicated brainstorming sessions; 60% of respondents say content ideas are generated by individual staff members.
Only 28% of respondents say content ideas come from research.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]