Nearly two-thirds (73%) of hospitals in the United States are already engaging in content marketing, and an additional 19% plan to start this year, according to recent research from True North Custom.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100 people who work at hospitals of all sizes (85% marketers, 15% executives in other roles).
Some 48% of respondents say content is a high priority for their organization in 2016, and 17% say content is viewed as being essential to their marketing efforts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile