Nearly two-thirds (73%) of hospitals in the United States are already engaging in content marketing, and an additional 19% plan to start this year, according to recent research from True North Custom.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100 people who work at hospitals of all sizes (85% marketers, 15% executives in other roles).
Some 48% of respondents say content is a high priority for their organization in 2016, and 17% say content is viewed as being essential to their marketing efforts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction