Nearly two-thirds (73%) of hospitals in the United States are already engaging in content marketing, and an additional 19% plan to start this year, according to recent research from True North Custom.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100 people who work at hospitals of all sizes (85% marketers, 15% executives in other roles).
Some 48% of respondents say content is a high priority for their organization in 2016, and 17% say content is viewed as being essential to their marketing efforts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well