What percentage of Americans adults uses smartphones while using the restroom?
To find out the answer to that essential question, Phrasee surveyed 940 people age 18 and older in the United States.
Respondents were polled via an online survey about when they use email, social media, and the Internet on their smartphones.
Some 61% of respondents say they do not check email, social media, or the Internet on their smartphones while using the restroom.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends