How involved are Millennials in B2B purchasing decisions? What are the content preferences of these buyers?
To find out, Sacunas conducted a survey in July 2015 of 1,469 employees in the United States who were born between 1979 and 1995 (age 20-35 at the time of the survey). Respondents were asked questions about B2B buying decisions within (or for) their company.
Some 73% of respondents say they are involved in a product/service B2B purchase decision-making process at their company.
Decision-making responsibilities increase with age, the survey found: Roughly two-thirds (67%) of Millennials age 20-24 report being involved in a purchase process, compared with 72% of Millennials age 25-29 and 77% of those age 30-35.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget