How involved are Millennials in B2B purchasing decisions? What are the content preferences of these buyers?
To find out, Sacunas conducted a survey in July 2015 of 1,469 employees in the United States who were born between 1979 and 1995 (age 20-35 at the time of the survey). Respondents were asked questions about B2B buying decisions within (or for) their company.
Some 73% of respondents say they are involved in a product/service B2B purchase decision-making process at their company.
Decision-making responsibilities increase with age, the survey found: Roughly two-thirds (67%) of Millennials age 20-24 report being involved in a purchase process, compared with 72% of Millennials age 25-29 and 77% of those age 30-35.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well