The report was based on data from a survey of 73 owners, partners, and C-level executives at companies in the United States (68% B2B-focused, 15% B2C, 16% mixed).
Some 56% of respondents say their company's digital marketing efforts are somewhat successful, 22% say they are very successful, and 22% say they are not successful.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?