Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders hold big advantages over Donald Trump in email list size, but the presumptive GOP nominee tops both Democrats in email open rate, according to recent data from Return Path.
The report was based on 2016 data from Return Path's Consumer Network, comprising information from more than 2.5 million individual inboxes.
The researcher examined how each candidate’s email metrics compare with industry (Government, Nonprofit, and Education) benchmarks.
Both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have more email subscribers than Donald Trump, the analysis of Return Path data found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.