The report was based on March 2016 US data from SEMrush's database of more than 80 million keywords.
The researchers looked at the average price paid per click and removed terms with a competition score of less than 0.3.
The most expensive Google AdWords keyword combination is "best mesothelioma lawyer" ($935.71). Mesothelioma is a cancerous tumor that is at the center of many asbestos-related lawsuits.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]