The report was based on March 2016 US data from SEMrush's database of more than 80 million keywords.
The researchers looked at the average price paid per click and removed terms with a competition score of less than 0.3.
The most expensive Google AdWords keyword combination is "best mesothelioma lawyer" ($935.71). Mesothelioma is a cancerous tumor that is at the center of many asbestos-related lawsuits.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]