The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2016 of 1,030 marketers and executives. Some 48.5% of respondents work for B2B companies, 15.2% for B2C companies, 27.7% for hybrid B2B-B2C companies, and 8.6% for non-profits. More than half (54.4%) of the companies included in the survey have annual revenue of less than $10 million.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 87% of respondents say their company has a content marketing team.
- 68% of companies have a team size of between 1 and 3 people.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers