The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2016 of 1,030 marketers and executives. Some 48.5% of respondents work for B2B companies, 15.2% for B2C companies, 27.7% for hybrid B2B-B2C companies, and 8.6% for non-profits. More than half (54.4%) of the companies included in the survey have annual revenue of less than $10 million.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 87% of respondents say their company has a content marketing team.
- 68% of companies have a team size of between 1 and 3 people.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Gig Economy and You: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Overcoming Isolation to Boost Employee Engagement: 'Back to Human' Author Dan Schawbel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]