The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 among 1,000 mobile and desktop users age 18-65.
One-fourth of respondents say unexpected shipping costs have stopped them from completing the purchase process when shopping online.
And 22% say having to create a new account on a website/app has been a barrier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]