The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 among 1,000 mobile and desktop users age 18-65.
One-fourth of respondents say unexpected shipping costs have stopped them from completing the purchase process when shopping online.
And 22% say having to create a new account on a website/app has been a barrier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age