The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 among 1,000 mobile and desktop users age 18-65.
One-fourth of respondents say unexpected shipping costs have stopped them from completing the purchase process when shopping online.
And 22% say having to create a new account on a website/app has been a barrier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]