Which formats do salespeople think are most effective for sales coaching? Who do they think should lead training sessions? What coaching behaviors do they believe lead to success?
To find out, Richardson surveyed 266 salespeople and coaches who work in a wide range of industries, including CPG (17% of respondents), finance (12%), business services/consulting (11%), technology (9%), and healthcare (9%).
Some 50% of respondents say the sales training they receive from their company is somewhat effective.
Just 24% say the training is very effective, 12% are unsure, 11% say it is somewhat ineffective, and 3% say it is very ineffective.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]