Only 123 Fortune 500 brands had Instagram accounts in 2013 (24.6%); today that number is up to 250 (50%), and an additional 1.4% have Instagram accounts for subsidiary brands.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance