The report was based on a survey conducted in the 1H16 of 170 senior marketing leaders (chief marketing officer, head of marketing, SVP of marketing, etc.) from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2B organizations, 21% for B2C organizations, and 37% for hybrid organizations.
Some 61% of senior marketers surveyed say Big Data engagements and intelligence (smart recommendations, next best actions, etc.) will have one of the the biggest impacts of any emerging technology on the customer experience and their organization overall.
A total of 37% say the Internet of Things will have one of the biggest impacts.
Nearly one-third (32%) of senior marketers say their organization's greatest obstacle to onboarding/integrating emerging technologies is not having the right team and talent to manage/optimize new tools.
About the research: The report was based on a survey conducted in the 1H16 of 170 senior marketing leaders (chief marketing officer, head of marketing, SVP of marketing, etc.) from around the world.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role