The report was based on a survey conducted in the 1H16 of 170 senior marketing leaders (chief marketing officer, head of marketing, SVP of marketing, etc.) from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2B organizations, 21% for B2C organizations, and 37% for hybrid organizations.
Some 61% of senior marketers surveyed say Big Data engagements and intelligence (smart recommendations, next best actions, etc.) will have one of the the biggest impacts of any emerging technology on the customer experience and their organization overall.
A total of 37% say the Internet of Things will have one of the biggest impacts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020